Out of respect for others and the environment...
City College is Tobacco-FreeThis policy, adopted by the CUNY Board of Trustees in January 2011, means use of tobacco and tobacco products, including smokeless tobacco, is prohibited on all campus grounds and facilities – both indoor and outdoor – including parking fields, entrances and exits to buildings and open spaces. We thank you for your cooperation in observing this policy.
So We Can All Breathe EasierIf you want to stop using tobacco, Student Health Services has smoking cessation resources available for you.
CUNY Office of Student Affairs Mental Health and Wellness Services is partnering with the New York State Smokers' Quitline to make it easy for CUNY students, faculty and staff to access cessation services if they choose to stop using tobacco products.
Smoking Cessation Links
- New York State Smokers' Quitline
- NYC Quits
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Medline Plus (National Institute of Health)
- National Cancer Institute - Harms of Smoking
- National Cancer Institute - Help to Quit Smoking
- Smoking Cessation Leadership Center
- CUNY Tobacco Free Video