The college is closed Tuesday, January 27, 2015. Only essential personnel report to work.
When courses are withdrawn by the College, a full refund of appropriate tuition and fees will be made. In other cases, tuition refunds will be made or liability reduced only in accordance with Board of Trustees regulations. Further information can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar. On approved applications, proportionate refunds of tuition will be made in accordance with the schedule below. The date on which the application is filed, not the last date of attendance, is considered the official date of the student's withdrawal and serves as the basis for computing any refund.
- Withdrawal before first day of classes (as published in the Academic Calendar) 100%
- Withdrawal before completion of the first full scheduled week of classes 75%
- Withdrawal before completion of the second full scheduled week of classes 50%
- Withdrawal before completion of third full scheduled week of classes 25%
- Withdrawal beyond third week None
- Consolidated and activity fees are not refundable.