CETL Presents: "Navigating the Sea of Instructional Technology at CUNY: A Forum for Instructional Technologists"
Tue, Jan 15
11:00 AM — 2:30 PM
NAC160 Convent Ave.
A forum for Instructional Technologists, IT/CTL Directors & faculty/staff using these technologies.Hosted by CCNY's Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning. Please register in advance by using the link above.
What: A participatory forum for those involved with training, implementing and planning instructional technology. Building on a CUNY-wide survey on instructional technology we will hold a meeting to discuss issues common to all campuses including:
* Visioning and strategic planning for these technologies
* Understanding the "sea" (scope) of ITs
* Getting all campus stakeholders involved with the process
* Creating approaches to evaluate / weigh ITs in relation to campus needs
* Collaborating / sharing with other CUNY campuses.
How: Via a series of discussions, problem-solving group work, breakout sessions and presentations, participants will engage in open dialogue with their colleagues.