M.S. Program Admission
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE CITY COLLEGE OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
To find the application requirements and the form, please refer to Admissions for graduate students.
General Entry Requirements
A Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. college or university or the equivalent from an international university.
GRE is not required
A minimum paper-based test score of 500 or internet-based 61 is required for consideration. TOEFL score reports must come directly from ETS (Educational Testing Service) to be official. TOEFL scores expire after two years. The Institutional Code for City College is 2083. This Institutional Code number will ensure that TOEFL scores are sent to The City College Office of Admissions.
Biochemistry M.S. Program
- A GPA of 3.0
- Two undergraduate semesters of each of the following:
- One semester of Biochemistry.
Chemistry M.S. ProgramFor the chemistry program, student must minimally have:
- B average in science courses as an undergraduate student
- Minimum B in 2 semesters of organic chemistry
- At least one semester of physical chemistry, with a grade of B.