Applications are due March 15 for admission in the fall semester, and October 15 for admission in the Spring semester. Students who miss the application deadline may take up to 9 credits as a non-matriculated student (contact the Office of Graduate Admissions for an application).
The following items are required as part of the admissions process:
- Completed admissions application (can be downloaded here) and application fee.
- Completed New York State liberal arts requirements form. (Part of the application).
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework. For transcripts from non-English-speaking universities, original transcripts as well as an official English translation must be submitted.
- 3 letters of recommendation (at least 2 professional recommendations)
- We are no longer requiring the LAST score report. When available, we will be requiring the Academic Literacy Skills Test (ALST).
- After the admissions deadline, applicants will be contacted to come in for an in-person interview and an on-site admissions essay.
For more information, please consult the Office of Graduate Admissions.