Center for Information Networking and Telecommunications (CINT)
Doctoral Dissertations (Mentor)
- Qihua Yang, "Distributed Admission Control for Multicast Networks," 2011
- Xijie Liu, "Marov Chain Analysis for IEEE 802.11," 2011
- Fuad Alnaggar, "Routing Protocol Enhancement for Delay-Tolerant Networks," 2010
- Yousef Abdelmalek, "Middleware Routing Algorithms for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks," 2009
- Merlinda Drini, "Physical Layer IMpact on Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks," 2009
- Alberto Aponte,
- Osama Hussein, "Ant Routing Algorithms for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks," 2005
- Ahmed Abdelal, TECHNIQUES FOR IMPROVING MULTIMEDIA APPLICATIONS IN HETEROGENEOUS NETWORKS, 2005
- Guanhua Ye, "Congestion Control for SCTP in Ad-Hoc Networks", 2004
- Zhengliang Yi, "Analytical Modeling of SCTP and Load Balancing SCTP, 2005
- Omar, H. ; "An Integrated Platform for Multicast, Reliable Multicast and Quality of Service Support in the Regional Registeration Mobile-IP Environment,"Septemebr 2002. (Now with Verizon)
- Youssef, S.; "Bandwidth Allocation in ATM Networks Using Neural Networks," April 1999, (now with Lucent).
- Shuaib, K.; "PerformanceEvaluation and De-Jitteringfor the Transport of
- Multimedia Traffic over ATM Networks," April 1999, (now with Lucent).
- Meky,M.; "Perceptual-based Objective Measure for Speech Quality," 1998, (now with AT&T).
- Meng, Zhueng; "S++-GA: A High Performance MAC Protocol," 1997, (now with CUNY).
- Zhang, Ziang.; "Interparticipant Synchronization in Real-Time Multimedia Conference Using Feedback, 1997, (now with AT&T).
- Hussein ELsayed, "ATM Flow Control," 1997
- Zarros, P.; "Multimedia Network Synchronization for Real-Time Applications," December 1995 (now with First Boston Bank).
- Tarraf, A.; "Neural Network Implementation of Flow Control Techniques in ATM," April 1994, (now with Lucent).
- Saleh, M.; "Simulation of A Flow Control Technique for Broadband Networks" 1993, (now with AT&T).
- Habib, Ibrahim; "Video Multiplexing for Broadband Networks," Sept. 1991, (now
- with CUNY-CCNY).
- Hussien, T.; "Infrared Vehicle Detector," 1993, co-mentor.
- Mian, M.; " Meteor Burst Networking," (now with AT&T Bell Lab).
- Mathew, J.; "Broadband Switch Architecture," (now with IBM).
- Wang, W.; " BandwidthAllocation Strategies in BroadbandNetworks,"August 1989, (nowwithBellNorthernResearch).
- Aminjaffari, A.; "Circuit Switched Routing in the IntegratedServices
- Digital Network," September 1987, (now with New York Institute of Technology).
- Abdelnomen, A.; "Performance Analysis of Spread Spectrum PacketNetworks," December 1986, (now with AT&T Bell Lab).
- Gerakoulis, D.; "Multi-Beam Satellite Channels; the Access and the Switching
- Problems," October '84, (now with AT&T Bell Lab).
- Roy, R.; "Analysis of Multihop Packet Radio", August '84, (now with AT&T Bell Lab).
Master Dissertation Supervision
- Borkovic, Verica; "Integration of Voice and Data Using CSMA/CD; Simulation", CCNY '84. 2. Metwalli, k.; "Computer Network Topology Design," Dec.1984 3.
- Richard Ali, "Design of Local Area Network Using Power Lines," Dec.1984.
- Membership in Professional Societies IEEE (Institute of Electrical and
- Electronics Engineers) IEEE Communications Society, IEEE Computer Society
- American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE).