Completed applications must be received no later than March 15th and October 15th for fall and spring matriculation respectively. The matriculation requirements for the Educational Leadership Program consist of the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
- A Master's Degree with a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average.
- State certification as a teacher, guidance counselor, school psychologist, school social worker or other appropriate certification.
- Three years of teaching or relevant educational work experience including the ability to fulfill leadership roles.
- Three completed School of Education recommendation forms.
- Satisfactory completion of an interview and on-site essay.
- Submission of official transcripts.
- Evidence of strong potential for professional work in administration.