- NYS Certification Requirements
- Requirements for School District Administrator (SDA) Certification
- Requirements for School Administrator and Supervisor (SAS) Certification
- New York City Board of Education http://schools.nyc.gov
- National Association of Elementary School Principals http://www.naesp.org/
- National Association of Secondary School Principals http://www.nassp.org
- U. S. Dept of Education - Information for Principals http://www.ed.gov
- School Building Leader examination http://www.highered.nysed.gov/tcert/certificate/certexamsl.html
- Training Opportunities:
- Learning and Technology Resource Center: For more information please click here to go to the Learning and Technology Resource Center Website.
- Multimedia Center: The Multimedia Center consists of two adjacent rooms located in the North Academic Center (NA) Room 4/221 and Room 4/216. One room is equipped with Dell computers, the other one with Macintosh. This center is an instructional computer lab as well as an open lab for students with focus on multimedia. We offer workshops for faculty, students, and staff in several topics like website design, use of cameras, creating movies, Office 2000 Suite, using the graphic organizer Inspiration, etc. For more information please click here to go to the Multimedia Center Website.
- School of Education Resources: Course Bulletin, Courses, CCNY Libraries, Writing Center, Policy on Academic Integrity, Sexual Harassment Policy, Fitness Center, edTPA Information, Admissions & Student Services, Clinical Practice (Fieldwork & Student Teaching), Certification, Learning & Technology Resource Center, Multimedia Center, etc.