- Welcome Back Ice Cream Social for current CCNY Ed Theatre students - Wednesday September 2 at 7:30 in NAC 4/220B
- Information Session on Tuesday November 10th at 7:30pm. Please join us to find out more information about the program and the admissions process, speak to current faculty and students and ask questions! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Lion King at PS 161 on December 10th at 6pm. For more information or to reserve tickets please email email@example.com.
- Classes begin on Thursday August 27th!
Congratulations to Director of the Graduate Program in Educational Theatre, Jennifer Katona! She is the 2015 recipient of the AATE Lin Wright Special Recognition Award.
- You can follow us on twitter @ccnyedtheatre
The graduate program provides opportunities for students to work with the Creative Arts Team (CAT), Lincoln Center Institute (LCI) and Manhattan Theatre Club (MTC). These unique partnerships will allow students to take elective courses with the School of Professional Studies MA in Applied Theatre, work with LCI teaching artists within their CCNY courses and work in a mentorship capacity with the Education Program at MTC.