EE Undergraduate Advising and Curriculum
Advising & Curriculum
The advising system of the EE department is organized as follows. In their freshman and sophomore
years (below 45 credits completed), the undergraduate students are advised by the Office
of Student Development (room: ST-2M7).
Starting from the junior year (above 45 credits completed), EE students are assigned a faculty advisor from within the department. The list of advisors is distributed to all EE students and copies are available on the table opposite the 6th floor elevators.
- On-Line Unofficial Transcript
- The system requires ID and password for access (note: this data base is updated periodically, but may not have the latest changes.)
- Undergraduate Advisors and Office Hours (Winter/Spring 2015)
- Advisement Session Form (PDF)
- One Page Electrical Engineering Curriculum (PDF)
- Recommended Sequences of Courses (PDF)