The CUNY Voluntary Saving Plans
- The City University of New York Voluntary Savings Plans- Universal Availability Notice
- Tax Deferred Annuities (TDA)/ Supplemental Retirement Annuities (SRA)
Members of the full time instructional staff may participate in a tax deferred annuity program known as a 403(b) plan. This plan allows participants to defer a percentage of salary before taxes through a salary reduction agreement.
- TIAA-CREF- Full and Part Time Instructional Staff-Faculty, HEOs, Registrar, CLT's, Continuing Education Teachers and Adjuncts
- HRC- Full and Part Time Instructional Faculty, HEOs, Registrar, CLT's, Continuing Education Teachers and Adjuncts
- MetLife- Full and Part Time Classified Staff
- Teachers Retirement System (TRS) TDA-available to TRS members- Please call 1-888-8-NYC-TRS
Employees may enroll in one tax deferred annuity program only.
- Tax Deferred Annuity (TDA) Percentage Change Forms:
TIAA -CREF Counseling Sessions
TIAA -CREF representatives will be on campus on the dates below in Shepard Hall, room 50 from 9:00am -5:00pm.
Wednesday, September 10th, 2014 Wednesday, November 19th, 2014
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014 Friday, December 5th, 2014
Thursday, October 23rd, 2014
To schedule an appointment, call 1-800-732-8353, Monday-Friday from 9:00am- 6:00pm.
Metlife representative, Marc Adamek, will be on campus on the dates below.
Tuesday, September 9th, 2014 Wednesday, December 10th, 2014
Wednesday, October 8th, 2014
Tuesday, November 11th, 2014
If you have a tax deferred annuity with MetLife or would like to sign up for one, please contact Elie Yoesoep at extension 7515 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
New York State Deferred Compensation Program- 457 PLAN
(For All Faculty and Staff)
Employees may participate in the tax deferred 457 program in addition to participating in a regular tax deferred annuity. The New York State 457 Deferred Compensation Plan representatives will be on campus on the dates below in the Human Resources Conference Room from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm.
The last Thursday of every month
To complete an application, please (click here). For more information and to schedule an appointment, please call 1-800 422-8463.