Application to Reserve Equipment
Faculty, Staff, and students can reserve different equipment therefore please select the appropriate application:
- Reserve, at least a week in advance, what you would like to borrow after checking the schedule. Make sure that you fill out the exact time and date you will pick up and return the equipment.
- After submitting your reservation, you will receive an email either confirming the reservation or explaining the availability.
- With your valid CCNY ID, you can pick up the equipment from room NAC 4/221 at the agreed pick up date and time. If you do not pick up the equipment within 24 hours of your reservation (the time you agreed to pick it up), your reservation will be cancelled. You can only pick up equipment you reserved through our online system.
- Return the equipment to room NAC 4/221 at the agreed return date and time. Failure to do so will prevent you from borrowing equipment for the rest of the semester.
- If you need to make changes to your reservation, please send an email to Doris Grasserbauer to change the date and/or time. If you need additional equipment, please fill out the online reservation form again. Try to avoid changes since that particular equipment might be already reserved for another student.