Faculty and Staff Profiles
Division of Humanities and the ArtsDepartment
- B.A., University of Arizona
- M.A., University of Arizona
- Ph.D., Stanford University
- "Experimental American Women's Writing" (2001) (graduate seminar)
- "Novel and Film: Traditions of Realism (undergraduate elective)
- "20th Century Women Writers and Filmmakers" (undergraduate elective)
- "Women and Society (WS 100)" and "Basic Writing (ENG 110)"
- Contemporary/Postmodern American Literature
- Feminist Theory
- Classic Cinema and Film Theory
- Women's Literature (global)
- The Perverse Gaze of Sympathy: Sadomasochistic Sentiments from Clarissa to Rescue 911 (Albany: SUNY Press, 1999).
- We Who Love to Be Astonished: Experimental Women's Writing and Performance Poetics. Co-edited with Cynthia Hogue (Tuscaloosa: University of Alabama Press, 2002).
- Essays on experimental writing, feminist theory, the novel, and film in Women's Studies, 18th Century Studies, Film Criticism, and others.
- Creative non-fiction and poetry in September 11th: American Writers Respond; How2: Journal of Experimental Women's Writing; Bird Dog Magazine; and others.
- Reviews and interviews in Rain Taxi; Private Arts; Choice; Contemporary Literature; and others.