Grove School of EngineeringDepartment
Steinman Hall T - 621
p: (212) 650-7240
f: (212) 650-8249
Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering), University of Maryland, 1976.
M.S. (Electrical Engineering), University of Maryland, 1974.
B.S. (Electrical Engineering), Johns Hopkins University, 1971.
Computer engineering and automata
- “Fine Structure of the Classical Gabor Approximation” Radio and Sonar Past II ( Grunbaum, Bernfeld, Blahut Eds.) Springs-Verlog, 1992, pp.11-21 with L Auslander, M.Ahn, I. Gertner and R. Tolimieri.
- “A Tensor Product Representation of Convolution Algorithms”, Proc. Of CISS, Vol. 2 pp.958-963 Princeton, 1990 With J. Granata
- “The Tensor Product: A Mathematical Programming Language”, IEEE Signal Processing Vol. 9 No. 1 Jan. 1992, PP. 40-48, with J Granata and R. Tolimieri.
- “Recursive Algorithms and the Tensor Product”, Proc. 4th IEEE DSP Workshop, Sept. 1990 New Paltz, NY. With. J. Granata
- “Stable Computation of Gabor Coefficients”, Proc. 4th IEEE -DSP Workshop, Sept. 1990, New Paltz, NY, with R. Tolimieri
- “Computation and Meaning of Gabor Coefficients”, Proc 1991 SPIE Conference, San Diego CA, with M. An, R. Tolimieri, R. Orr.
- “Recursive Fast Algorithms and the Role of the Tensor Product:, in press Tans SP, with J. Granata, T. Tolimieri
- “A Tensor Product Factorization of the Linear Convolution Matrix”, IEEE Trans on Circuits and Systems, Vol. 38 No. 11 pp. 1364-66, Nov. 1991, with J Granata