Faculty and Staff Profiles
Grove School of EngineeringDepartment
Shepard Hall SH 279
p: (212 ) 650-5151
f: (212) 650-5381
- Fall 09: Applied Cryptography (CSc 59866, City College of New York)
- Spring 09: Modern Cryptography (CSc 85030, Graduate Center)
- Fall 08: Computer Security (CSc 48000, City College of New York)
Cryptography and Information Security, Content Protection and Forensics, Identity-Based Cryptography, Access Control, Zero Knowledge.
- Danfeng Yao, N. Fazio, Yevgeniy Dodis and Anna Lysyanskaya Forward-Secure Hierarchical IBE with Applications to Broadcast Encryption Schemes. IOS Press Cryptology and Information Security Series on Identity-Based Cryptography (Eds. M. Joye and G. Neven). 2008.
- Mikhail Atallah, Marina Blanton, N. Fazio, and Keith Frikken, Dynamic and Efficient Key Management for Access Hierarchies. ACM Transaction on Information and System Security (TISSEC). 2009
- Yevgeniy Dodis, N. Fazio, Aggelos Kiayias and Moti Yung Scalable Public-Key Tracing and Revoking. Invited at the Journal of Distributed Computing. 2005.
- The City College of New York Department of Computer Science
- CAISS Center The Graduate Center Department of Computer Science