Faculty and Staff Profiles
Assistant Dean and Program Director
Sophie Davis School of Biomedical EducationDepartment
Harris Hall 15
EducationM.P.H., 1995: CUNY-Hunter College, New York
B.S., 1983: CCNY-Harlem Hospital Physician Assistant Program
B.A., 1976: Sociology Ramapo College of New Jersey, New Jersey
- Horvath, T, Pomeranz, H. (2013) Population-based Practice (Chapter 41). Ballweg, R, Sullivan, EM, Brown, D, Vetrosky, D. Physician Assistant: A Guide To Clinical Practice, 5th edition. Saunders, Philadelphia.
- Pathman, DE; Crouse, BJ; Padilla, LF; Horvath, TV; Nguyen, TT. (Sept-Oct 2009). American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and the Expansion and Streamlining of the National Health Service Corps: A Great Opportunity for Service-Minded Physicians. JABFM, 22(5); 582-4.
- Horvath, T. (2001) Systemic Sclerosis. Moser, Primary Care for Physician Assistants, 2nd Edition. McGraw-Hill, NY.
- Horvath, T. (2001) Adolescent Violence. Moser, Primary Care for Physician Assistants, 2nd Edition. McGraw-Hill, NY.
- Moser, RL. (2001) Primary Care for Physician Assistants Self-Assessment and Review, 2nd Edition. McGraw Hill, NY (Contributor).
- Singleton, Sandowski, Green-Hernandez, Horvath, DeGregorio, Holzemer, Eds. (1999) Primary Care. Lippincott, Philadelphia, PA.
- Horvath, T. (1999). Violence Screening and Primary Care. Singleton, Sandowski, Green-Hernandez, Horvath, DeGregorio, Holzemer, Eds. Primary Care. Lippincott, Philadelphia, PA.
- Horvath, T. (1998, Oct). We need more effective and consistent action to prevent gun injuries. JAAPA, 11(4):15-18.
- Horvath, T. (1991, Sept). Ethics of PA's Work (Letter to the Editor). JAAPA, 4(6):538.