Four Year Graduation Plans
City College of New York, (CCNY) provides the following draft graduation plans to help students complete their degree requirements within four years.These outlines serve only as recommendations and are not a substitute for academic advisement.Therefore, they should only be used in consultation with an Academic Advisor.
In general, a minimum of 120-credit hours of semester coursework is required for the baccalaureate degree. However, more than 120 semester credit hours may be required depending on the major field of study.
In every case, students should remain in close consultation with their academic advisors and periodically review their particular requirements for the bachelor's degree in their program of study. For a complete list of requirements and electives to choose from, students should also refer to the Undergraduate Catalog.
To find an academic advisor, please refer to the links below which provide contact information for both undergraduate and graduate program advisors.
- Student Advising Resources
- Undergraduate Major Advisors(Coming Soon)
Please select from the appropriate division below to find your graduation plan:
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- The Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture
- School of Education
- Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education (Note: Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education is a five year program)
- The Grove School of Engineering