Summer at City
There are many reasons to take a course or two (or three) at City during this summer.
- Speed up Graduation !
- Focus on that Special Course for Your Major !
- Explore a New Interest and Choose an Elective in Another Field !
There is no better place to advance your academic career than at The City College of New York. Experience our beautiful campus with acres of greenery and historic buildings.
City College is in the process of converting to a new information system, CUNYfirst. Summer Registration is expected to begin on April 23 but students are advised to check back frequently for updates.
For more information about CUNYfirst visit http://support.ccny.cuny.edu/cunyfirst/.
Degree-Seeking Student Non-Degree Student
NYS Resident Out of State NYS Resident Out of State
UG: $245/credit $510/credit $360/credit $760/credit
GR: $385/credit $710/credit $385/credit $710/credit
Tuition rates listed do not include fees. For additional information on tuition and fees, please visit the Bursar's website.
These rates are only valid for summer semester.
Please read the Summer 2014 Course Description and Prerequisites to ensure that you are prepared to take any course that has any prerequisites.
- April 23 - Registration begins for Summer Classes (Subject to Change)
- June 2 - First day of Summer Extended Session & Summer Session One Classes
- June 30 - First day of Summer Session Two Classes
To serve you better, tell us about yourself - Coming Soon >>
For more information, contact us: