STEM Career Development Institute
Requirements and Application Process
A student must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Have upper sophomore or junior standing (45 – 93 total credits);
- Be enrolled in major in one of the following departments:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Earth System Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Earth Systems Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Please Note: Pre-med students in non-STEM majors will be considered on a space available basis for the Collegiate Health Services Corps.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher;
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
STEM-CDI Applications:Applications can be submitted throughout the year and will be reviewed as they are received.
Please select the application based on the Service Learning Program you would like to participate in.