Study Abroad Programs at City College
Welcome to The CCNY Office of Study Abroad & International Programs
Advising hours - Summer 2015
M: 8:30am - 6:00pm / T: 8:30am - 6:00pm / W: 8:30am - 6:00pm / Th: 8:30am - 6:00pm / F: CLOSED
The City College of New York has a variety of opportunities that run from semester-long programs in Europe, to short-term programs during the winter and summer sessions in various locations throughout the world. CCNY also offers International Service-Learning programs through which students intern in countries with communities in need that can offer an enriching environment of collaboration. Some of these programs offer homestays with host families, and field trips to places of historical and cultural interest. All of them give you the opportunity to earn academic credit for offered courses, or for research and experiential learning.
Study Abroad Announcements
ATTENTION: Starting Fall 2013, all CCNY students who want to participate in any CUNY or non-CUNY study-abroad program MUST file the CCNY Study Abroad Permit before departure. The Permit can no longer be filed retroactively. Student who fail to file the Permit before departure will not be eligible to transfer credits earned during the study-abroad program upon return.
- Ready to spend your winter in a warmer country? The application deadline for Winter 2016 Study Abroad Programs is October 30th, 2015.
- We are offering a new exchange program in Israel for Spring 2016 semester. Full scholarships are available! Deadline: October 30th, 2015.
- Spring 2016 applications for the CCNY-PUC Rio, Brazil Exchange are due October 15th, 2015. Please speak with a study abroad advisor.
- Get to know your study abroad advisors: Ms. Ninive Gomez, Assistant Director, and Ms. Liza Khan, Program Advisors are here to help you with any questions you may have regarding exciting opportunities overseas. Never hesitate to contact them.
Upcoming Study Abroad Scholarship Opportunities
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship- Deadlines and details for Spring & Summer 2016 to come in August.
- The Whitaker International Undergraduate Scholarships for Biomedical Engineering majors who study abroad.
- Visit the CUNY Study Abroad page for more scholarship opportunities.
- For more information on funding opportunities, please visit www.StudyAbroadFunding.org.
- Scholarship database is available through PIVOT Funding Search. Click here for instructions on how to create an account.