The Office of Evaluation and Testing automatically invites all students who are accepted to City College and required to take one or more of the CUNY Assessment Tests for admission or for placement into appropriate courses.
If you are unable to honor this appointment, you will automatically be rescheduled for the next available test date (usually within four weeks). If you are outside of the New York City metropolitan area, you can also contact our office if you wish to request a specific date from our testing schedule.
Please note if your test date is within four weeks of the beginning of the semester or you have already missed three appointments, we will no longer automatically reschedule your examination. You must contact the Office of Evaluation and Testing by phone at 212 650 6488 to request an appointment.
Fall 2013 Administration
COllegiate Learning Assessment
Steps to schedule or reschedule the CUNY Assessment Tests (CAT)
- From the testing calendar above, please choose the month you will like to take your test.
- Please choose the type of test(s) that you need to take (Refer to your testing letter to identify the test type).
- Choose the date and time in which you would like to take the test.
- Choose two or three test dates that best fit your schedule (in case your first choice is filled up). Make sure your choice is at least one week from today.
- Call the Testing Office at (212) 650-6488 to schedule the session you have chosen.
If you need special accommodations due to a disability, please contact the AccessAbility Center (AAC), located in the NAC Building, Room 1/218, or call (212) 650-5913.
Documentation of approved testing accommodations must be submitted before your scheduled test date.