- Maintain full-time status
- Meet regularly with your ACE academic advisor and attend any required ACE activities
- Participate in career development opportunities each academic year
- Commit to graduating within four years and adhere to course schedules and degree maps outlined by your advisor
- Re-apply for financial aid each year (FAFSA and TAP), and accept any federal and state grant aid awarded (Pell, SEOG, TAP)*
*Reminder: Students under the New York Dream Act may be eligible to receive state aid, including TAP, Excelsior, and other state-administered scholarships. Visit the DREAM Act Website for eligibility and to apply.
Last Updated: 08/18/2023 14:15