At CCNY ACE, we're dedicated to ensuring your academic journey is not only successful but also affordable. We understand the challenges that come with pursuing higher education, and we're here to make it easier for you. As an ACE student, you can expect a range of benefits tailored to support you on your path to graduation and beyond.
Here's what you can look forward to as a CCNY ACE student:
Benefits of being an ACE Student
Winter and Summer semester scholarships available
Receive funds to cover the cost of textbooks
You'll get an ACE advisor to guide your progress to graduation
Get an unlimited MetroCard for the semester
To continue enjoying your ACE benefits, ACE students are required to:
- Maintain full-time status
- Meet monthly with your ACE academic advisor and attend any required ACE activities
- Participate in career development opportunities each semester
- Commit to graduating within two years and adhere to course schedules and degree maps outlined by your advisor
- Re-apply for financial aid each year (FAFSA and TAP), and accept any federal and state grant aid awarded (Pell, SEOG, TAP)*
*Reminder: Students under the New York Dream Act may be eligible to receive state aid, including TAP, Excelsior, and other state-administered scholarships. Visit the DREAM Act Website for eligibility and to apply.
Last Updated: 10/17/2023 11:45