Share This

Returning Students


Returning Students

Are you returning to The City College?

Who files a Readmission Application?

Students who have completed at least one semester at City College (but did not graduate) and have been out of school for one or more semesters must complete an application for readmission in order to enroll.

Readmission applications must be submitted at least three months prior to the first day of classes of the semester for which you are applying.

Students who left the College upon completing a City College degree and wish to re-enroll should not complete this form, but should file a new transfer or graduate admissions application

  • Graduate students who have been absent from the College for more than five years must reapply for admission with a new graduate application.
  • Graduate non-degree students wishing to re-enter in non-degree status must submit a new non-degree application.

Click here for a Readmission application.