Home Based Business
This course provides knowledge and skills required for successful business models and practice management at the organizational systems level and for leading quality improvement and expansion.
The content and learning activities in this course are designed to help students achieve the following objectives:
- Effectively plan, implement, and evaluate growth strategies.
- Develop a business plan summary for implementing and evaluating a practice-or system-level initiative to improve operational / practice outcomes systems using project management principles and processes.
- Analyze the cost-effectiveness of operating a home-based business.
- Analyze financial / revenue cycle management processes (IRS, Dept. of Finance).
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and manage budgets for practice.
- Summarize strategies for risk management including legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
Last Updated: 09/28/2022 21:04