Exit Planning

Are you close to graduating from CWE? Do you have 85 credits? Below are a few things to do when you are close to graduating from CWE:


Do you have 85 credits or more? Request a degree Audit.

BA LASCWE StudentsWith 85+ credits ONLY stop by the front desk and pick up a paper application or complete the online form.

BS ECE Major Students:  Click here for more information.


Are you entering your last year at CWE and graduating? Apply for your diploma.

There are degree application periods. Refer to your CUNYfirst account under Student Self Service and apply for graduation. DEADLINES ARE STRICT AND NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. 

Click here for more information.



Is this your last year at CWE? Meet with your financial aid advisor for an Exit Counseling Session. Call the front desk for an appointment.

Exit counseling provides important information to prepare you to repay your federal student loan(s).

If you have received a subsidized, unsubsidized or PLUS loan under the Direct Loan Program or the Federal Family Education Loan Program, you must complete exit counseling each time you: Drop below half-time enrollment, Graduate, Leave school To complete Exit Counseling you will need: A verified FSA ID,Details on your income, financial aid, and living expenses ,Names, addresses, e-mail addresses and phone numbers of two references, preferably at least one next of kin (close relative).For a complete and detailed history of a student's loan debt, as well as federal grants received, a student can use their FSA ID to log in to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS).


Attend senior/graduation events that are held in the fall and spring semester. Check out the graduation page frequently for more information.