Upcoming Spring 2024
11/30 | 12/14
HOW TO APPLY
Students who are interested in attending the Division of Interdisciplinary Studies at CWE have to apply to be accepted into the program. Check out the five-step process:
1st: Attend a virtual admissions workshop via zoom. Click HERE to register.
3rd: Based on the type of applicant you may fall under (read below) apply to our program.
4th: Receive an acceptance letter; You are officially a new student! Check out the next steps HERE.
5th: Welcome to CWE! You are a new student. Register and Attend courses!
Freshman and Transfer Students
- Go to http://www2.cuny.edu/admissions/undergraduate/apply/cuny-application/ and create an account on the CUNY Portal. If you already have an account, log in and update your profile.
- Complete the Undergraduate Freshman or Undergraduate Transfer application.
- Select The City College of New York as your 1st College Choice
- Select one of the following degree codes:
- Early Childhood Education (ECEU-BS)
- Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences (ILASCWE-BA)
- Complete the online application, make fee payments online, and request official transcripts as directed by the online application. Save your online application summary when complete and have it with you to your first advising appointment at CWE.
- As soon as you have submitted your online application, contact the CWE Front Desk email@example.com . Bring copies of your prior transcripts to your appointment (student copies are okay for your initial appointment, but request official copies from your prior schools to be sent directly to us), along with a valid photo ID.
Students who applied to our program and who take a semester(s) off and return are considered re-entry students. To return all you have to do is request an appointment with any available academic advisor. You will be able to submit a re-entry application at this appointment.
CCNY(Uptown Campus) Students:
If you are interested in transferring/changing your major to our program you will need to make an appointment with one of our academic advisors. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Visiting/Non-Degree: Students from other CUNY Schools, Visiting/Non-Degree
Visiting/Non Degree students, and students from other CUNY Colleges who wish to take downtown courses via Epermit should schedule an appointment with an academic advisor.
Last Updated: 11/29/2023 21:04