Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat to print forms. Note: Please wait a few seconds for these forms to download and print.
2017- 2018 Office Forms
Note: Due to a recent change in federal regulations, the 2017-18 Verification forms are currently being revised and will be reposted by May 4,2017. The current forms, if required, are available via a student's "To Do List" on CUNYfirst and in the Financial Aid office.
3. Expense Appeal (private elementary school, out of pocket medical and/or child care expenses)
7. Federal Direct Loan - Filing Procedures
8. Federal Direct Loan - Online Entrance Counseling procedures (required for first-time student borrowers)
9. Federal Direct Student Loan - Undergraduate students: Apply via CUNYfirst. For instructions click on the link above (Guide to Financial Aid on CUNYfirst) & see page 11.
10. Federal Direct Student Loan - Graduate students: Students in a Masters or Ph.D. program, with a valid 2017-18 FAFSA, will be automatically packaged with a Federal Direct Unsubsidized student loan. Once offered, a student should accept or decline the loan offer on CUNYfirst. Once accepted, a student may decrease the amount of their loan.
CUNYfirst navigation: Self Service>>Student Center>>Finances>>Accept/Decline Awards
11. Federal Direct Grad PLUS Application (credit based loan for Masters and Ph.D students)
12. Federal Direct Parent PLUS Application (credit based loan for parents of undergraduate students)
15. Federal Verification - Additional Explanation
21. New York State TAP Grant - Apply online
22. IRS Non-filing letter - Instructions and IRS 4506-T form
23. Non-Filing Statement (for spouse or parents who do not have an SSN or TIN)
24. SAR Intake Checklist and ISIR Signature page (required when submitting documents to the Financial Aid office)
26. Summer 2017 Federal Pell Grant Payment Request - 2 pages
* Beginning with the 2017-2018 FAFSA, the required income information is the income from the year before the previous year, this is called “prior-prior year”. The 2016-2017 FAFSA used 2015 income because the old way was to use the previous year. However, since the 2017-2018 FAFSA is going by the new reguation, 2015 income (prior-prior year) will be used once again.
For the 2018-19 FAFSA, 2016 income information will be required, for the 2019-20 FAFSA, 2017 income information will be required, etc.
2016 - 2017 Office Forms
4. Federal Direct Student Loan - New procedures:
Beginning on May 2, 2016 (for 2016-17 FAFSA filers):
Undergraduate - apply for a federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized loan via CUNYfirst in your "Student Center"
Graduate/Ph.D - An Unsubsidized loan will be automatically "Offered" on CUNYfirst. However, if you want the loan, you will have to go to your "Student Center" and "Accept" it. (You will have the option to decrease the loan amount before accepting it.)
5. Federal Direct Student Loan - Change Form
6. Federal Direct Student Loan - Entrance Counseling (First-time borrowers)
7 Federal Direct Grad PLUS loan (for Graduate/Ph. D students)
8. Federal Direct Parent PLUS loan (for dependent undergraduates)
10. Federal Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet (FAFSA #23)
21. NY State APTS (Aid for Part-Time Study) - Undegraduates enrolled for 6-11 credits (TAP application required)