WELCOME TO PAYROLL SERVICES
Payroll Services processes employee paychecks in a timely manner in accordance with payroll procedures and policies established by regulatory agencies for the College.
Please refer to the Office of the State Comptroller's Payroll Bulletin for 2015 W-2s for important information regarding your 2015 W-2 from CUNY.
The Payroll Office will be revising the process for the Non- Tax Levy Payroll System. Please refer to the attached documents for important changes for the new Non- Tax Levy payroll system and process.
The City College Human Resources Office is pleased to introduce the Non- Tax Levy Self Service Portal. All Faculty/Staff members who receive payment via Non-Tax Levy funds may claim an account. This service will provide easy access to pay statements, W-2s, tax allowance changes, personal data changes and direct deposit amendments.
Please visit the ADP Work Force Now Portal in order to set up and access your account.
- To begin please click in the First Time User box and “Register Here”.
- Please copy and paste “ccnycuny-ess” into the “Registration Code” field.
- Proceed by providing the requested information, such as SSN and Date of Birth.
- ADP will locate and validate your record then prompt you to confirm the information.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact the non-tax levy ADP HR team members:
Adam King: Tel: 212-650-7238, email@example.com
Cherian George: Tel: 212-650-7674, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processes the payrolls of all tax-levy and non tax-levy personnel employed at the College through the State Department of Audit and Control and the in-house payroll system. This includes processing personnel changes, certifying and auditing payrolls, and earnings and deductions, union dues and federated fund deductions.
- Distributes, corrects and duplicates W-2 statements, Social Security exemption claims and refunds.
- Maintains a computerized payroll system, retains and monitors payroll and prepares reports mandated by city, state and federal agencies.
Shepard Hall, Room 92
The City College of New York
160 Convent Avenue
New York, NY 10031
9:00 am - 5:00pm Mondays- Fridays