- CSC 342
- CSc 343
- CSC 433
- Senior Design
Professor Gertner's research interests are in the areas of Automatic Target Recognition, Time-Frequency Analysis, Hardware/Software co-design of real-time algorithms, Evolutionary Algorithms, Semantic Web. My research activities are supported by MDA. Former funding has been provided by ONR, AFRL, and MDA.
- I. Gertner, G.A. Geri, “A weighted Zak Transform, Its Properties,, and Applications to Signal processing” in PHYSICS OF AUTOMATIC TARGET RECOGNITION, Ed. F.Sadjadi, pp.57-72, Springer, 2007.
- I.V. Maslov, I.Gertner, “Multisensor Target Recognition in Image Response Space Using Evolutionary Algorithms” in PHYSICS OF AUTOMATIC TARGET RECOGNITION, Ed. F.Sadjadi, pp.127-142, Springer, 2007.
- I.V. Maslov, I. Gertner, Multi-Sensor fusion: An evolutionary algorithm approach, INFORMATION FUSION, 7, pp.304-330, July 2006.
- I.A. Maslov, I. Gertner, “Reducing the computational cost of local search in the hybrid evolutionary algorithm with application to electronic imaging”. Engineering Optimization, Vol. 37, No.1, January, 2005, pp. 103-119.
- I.A. Maslov, I. Gertner, " OBJECT RECOGNITION WITH THE HYBRID EVOLUTIONARY ALGORITHM : A Novel Response Analysis Approach”,Journal Of Optical Engineering- A Special Issue On Home-Land Security, Vol. 43. No.10,October 2004.
- J. Wei and I. Gertner, “MRF-MAP-MFT visual object segmentation based on motion boundary field ”. Pattern Recognition Letters, 24, 2003, pp. 3125-3139.