Faculty and Staff Profiles
Steinman Hall T-674
<< Back To Directory
Ph.D., Circuits and Systems, Novosibirsk University, Russia, 1974
M.S., Circuits and Systems, Moscow Polytechnic, Russia, 1971
Systems theory and the stability of multidimensional systems.
- M. N. S Swamy and L. M. Roytman, ``Stability of mutually inverse rational 2-D digital transfer functions,'' IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 464-466, August 1995.
- M. S. Zilovic, L. M. Roytman, P. L. Combettes, and M. N. S. Swamy, ``A bound for the zeros of polynomials,'' IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 476-478, June 1992.
- L. M. Roytman, M. N. S. Swamy, and N. Marinovic, ``Stability analysis of 2-D digital filters having second kind singularities: Analog approach,'' Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 327, no. 2, pp. 295-306, 1990.
- M. N. S Swamy and L. M. Roytman, ``General results concerning the BIBO stability of inverse 2-D digital filters,'' IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 1036-1076, August 1990.
- L. M. Roytman and M. N. S. Swamy, ``General results concerning the stability of 2-D digital filters with nonessential singularities of the second kind,'' Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 326, no. 2, pp. 255-272, 1989.