Advisors are available on a walk-in basis in NAC 7/120 and SH 150. ADVISING HOURS ARE LIMITED. PLEASE CALL BEFORE COMING TO THE OFFICE TO FIND OUT THE TIMES THAT ADVISORS ARE AVAILABLE!
If you are traveling to the college just to speak to an advisor, we strongly suggest that you call us at 212-650-5442 to confirm before making the trip!
SPRING 2016 ADVISING HOURS
PLEASE NOTE: TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. CALL 212-650-5442 TO CONFIRM.
- Sophie Barrett - NAC 7/214, 212-650-5900, email@example.com - Tuesdays 12:30pm-2pm
- Dr. William King - NAC 7/323, 212-650-5689, firstname.lastname@example.org - Mondays 3:30pm-5:30pm, Tuesdays 11am-12pm, Wednesdays 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Dr. Karen Langsam - SH 550, 212-650-5690, email@example.com - Fridays 2pm-3:30pm
- Dr. Robert Melara - NAC 7/201, 212-650-5716, firstname.lastname@example.org - Wednesdays 12pm-1pm, Fridays 12pm-1pm
- Prof Richard Paino - SH 550, 212-650-6851, email@example.com - Thursdays 1:30-3pm
- Dr. Brett Silverstein - NAC 7/120A, 212-650-5700, firstname.lastname@example.org - Mondays 4:45pm-5:45pm, Wednesdays 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Dr. Vivian Tartter - NAC 7/209, 212-650-5709, email@example.com - Mondays 2pm-6pm, Tuesdays 2pm-3:15pm, Thursdays 2pm-3:15pm
The Fall 2016 Overtally Form for the Psychology Department is now live! Visit this link to overtally for a Psychology course: http://tinyurl.com/
CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2015 STUDENT AWARD WINNERS!
The Department of Psychology is proud to announce the following award recipients:
THE JOSEPH E. BARMACK AWARDS
For the best theses in the undergraduate honors program and the General Psychology Masters Program, and for the best undergraduate honors thesis. This year's recipients are:
Undergraduate honors program - Arislenia Fernandez-Reinoso
General Psychology Masters Program - Mikael Rubin
Clinical PhD Program - Jeffrey Erbe
THE BERNARD R. ACKERMAN FOUNDATION AWARD
For an undergraduate major who shows exceptional ability and promise. This year's recipient is Reggie Romain.
THE GARDNER MURPHY MEMORIAL AWARD
In memory of first Chairperson of the Psychology Department, this award is used to encourage and assist psychology majors in their research efforts. This year's recipient is Sung Whan Yoon.
THE FRANCIS P. HARDESTY AWARD
Awarded to further the education of students who show excellence in the history of psychology, the psychology of gender, or in developmental psychology. This year's recipient is Omar Imran.
THE WARD MEDAL
For the most academically accomplished Psychology major, chosen based on grade point average. This year's recipient is Luis Fernandez.
THE KENNETH B. CLARK AWARD
Created to honor the life and work of Dr. Kenneth B. Clark in furthering our understanding of psychology and race in America, it is awarded to a student for contributions to similar issues. This year's recipient is Angelo Laine.