STEM Career Development Institute
2016 - 2017 RECRUITMENT:
Applications are due April 30, 2016
REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICATION PROCESS
A student must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Have sophomore or junior standing (during academic year 2016-2017)
- Be enrolled as a major in one of the following departments:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Earth System Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Earth Systems Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Please Note: Pre-med students in non-STEM majors will be considered on a space available basis for the Collegiate Health Services Corps.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher;
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
- Maintain at least half time enrollment status.
Please select the application based on the Service Learning Program you would like to participate in.