The college is closed Tuesday, January 27, 2015. Only essential personnel report to work.
Computer Science - M.S.
Total Credits: 30
GRE Required: No
Minimum TOEFL/IELTS Scores: 533 (PBT), 73 (IBT) or 6
Degree Awarded: M.S.
Supporting Documents Required:
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Applicants should have a Computer Science background. If there are certain deficiencies in your undergraduate study that can be made up by taking undergraduate courses, conditional admission may be extended to those qualified candidates.
- Applicants should have a solid background in mathematics, i.e, Calculus 1-3, Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics.
- Programming background and programming language is also looked for when reviewing candidates for admission.
- Candidates must have a 3.00 undergraduate GPA.
Program Advisor: Prof. Akira Kawaguchi
For more information, please visit the Program Website.