Dear Prospective City College Graduate:
After years of hard work, you are about to receive a CCNY degree. To provide you with all the information and services you need for a smooth transition and unforgettable Commencement Day, the Office of Student Affairs has organized a one-stop event – the Graduate Salute.At the Graduate Salute you will have the opportunity to:
- order your cap and gown set up the required financial aid exit interview
- order a year book
- order a class ring
- have senior pictures taken
- receive career advice
- talk with a CCNY graduate admissions officer
- join the Alumni Association
Join us on any of these dates:
- Tuesday, April 8th 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm at CCNY main campus SH Great Hall
- Wednesday, April 9th 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm at CCNY main campus SH Great Hall
- Thursday, April 10th 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm at CWE (Downtown Campus - 25 Broadway)
Once again, congratulations to you and your family for all your efforts and accomplishments.
Questions regarding the Graduate Salute should be directed to the Office of Student Life & Leadership Development at (212) 650-5002.
Vice President for Student Affairs