School of Education
Welcome to the City College of
New York School of Education.
We are proud of our long tradition of education in, of, and for the City.
At the School of Education, aspiring and experienced educators join a community of scholars and practitioners who embrace the opportunities for all students that are found in an urban environment.We believe that diversity—among our students, across the schools in which they practice, and even in the urban context itself— creates rich possibilities for teaching and learning. Across the school, our students encounter a challenging and relevant curriculum that is designed to foster reflective practice centered on improving education for all children.
Dean's MessageIn 2012, I was honored to join the City College School of Education as its Dean. I found a vibrant community of scholar-practitioners who are committed to the practice and improvement of urban education, ... >>
- SoE Commencement
Wednesday, May 27, 2015, line up 4pm, ceremony 5pm, South Campus Great Lawn, CCNY - Information - RSVP
- Urban Educators Literacy Conference
Wednesday, May 13, 2015 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT), CCNY, NAC 6/204
- SOE SU/FA 2015 On-Site Advising Schedule (posted 5/1/15)
- Updated Information for Students on the NY State Teacher/Leader Examinations (posted on 3/10/15)
- Schedule for the ALST and the EAS review sessions for students as of February 25, 2015
- Claim your CUNYFirst account!