City College will close today, January 26, 2015, at 3 p.m. due to inclement weather. Only essential personnel are expected to report to or remain at work for regular business hours. The college is closed Tuesday, January 27, 2015. Only essential personnel report to work.
Important Student Information
Important Reminder: Student Email
- Claim your CUNYFirst account!
- The CCNY Course Bulletin contains information about Academic Requirements and Regulations, Tuition and Fees, Financial Aid, Research and Study Facilities, Student Life and Services, all Programs at CCNY, and more.
- Read the Academic calendar each semester. Check for when classes begin, registration dates, last day for drop-add, last day for W grade, filing for graduation, etc.
- Apply for Student Teaching (if applicable): check the deadline for applications through the Office of Clinical Practice (Field Experiences & Student Teaching).
- Apply for Graduation, which is not automatic and can be done online. See the Registrar's page for instructions.
- Check and update your contact information each semester. You can do this through checking your transcript to see if your information is correct and if not, contacting the Registrar's Office. This process is vital to your smooth progress through your program.
- Check your transcripts each semester to ensure that all classes you have taken appear and especially, classes on e-permits and transfer credits. Graduate students must maintain a GPA 3.0 or higher to continue in the program.
- Check your program planning sheets each semester as you register to ensure that you are registering for the correct classes. You might contact your Program Director/Advisor as well.
- Maintenance of Matriculation Fees: These are fees that will be charged to students who are NOT registered in the semester that they apply for graduation.
- State Certification is NOT automatic. You must apply for certification. Be sure that you have taken and passed all state required tests.
- Top 10 Technology Dos and Don'ts for Students
- Day Care Center at CCNY