Undergrad :: General Education Electives
In order to fulfill the general education requirement, GSoE students must:
- Pass five or six approved courses for a total of 15 or 18 credits, depending on major, of which at least two (6 credits) must be at the 20000 level or higher,
- Make sure the courses fall into at least three of the four approved clusters, listed below. A course may satisfy more than one cluster:
- cluster f, Professional and Ethical Responsibilities;
- cluster g, Communication;
- cluster h, Global and Societal Context;
- cluster j, Contemporary Issues.
Students admitted to CCNY in Fall 2013 or later must also satisfy Pathways general education requirements as well as the ones described here. Click here to find out how to satisfy both.
Each program may have additional requirements beyond those stated above. It is highly recommended that a GSoE advisor be consulted.