Spring 2015 Schedule of USIP Workshops
|Subject & Course #||Class #||Section||Meeting Dates & Times||Days||Instructor||Rm.|
|Math 80000||73905||1GAC||02/02 - 04/22/15|
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
|MWF||M. Destina||NAC 4/108|
|Math 80000||73906||2GAC||02/03 - 04/23/15|
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
|TTHF||K. Binns||NAC 4/156|
|73907||1GAC||02/02 - 05/11/15|
6:00 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
|MW||N. Rodriguez||NAC 5/110|
|Math 71000||73908||2GAC||02/03 - 05/12/15|
8:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
|TTh||D. Milanovic||NAC 4/113|
Math 71000: Minimum of two one-hour homework lab sessions each week
Math 80000: Minimum of three one-hour homework lab sessions each week
This is in addition to the time spent in class, i.e., if the workshop runs from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m., you will attend the Spring program for 3 hours daily: 2 hours for the class and an additional one hour in the homework lab. You must schedule your homework labs on or before the first of class in NAC 1/219 or by calling 212-650-6115.
This is not optional: You cannot pass the Math 71/80 workshop unless you attend homework lab each day the class is in session.
Please Note: The final exam for the above workshops will take place after the last day of class.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR WINTER AND SPRING 2015:
- Log in to your CUNYFirst account using your username and password
- Click on Self Service
- Click on Student Center
- Below your current class schedule, click on "enrollment shopping cart"
- Look for "Add to Cart" and enter the course number you would like to register for, i.e., 73905
- Click Enter and then click Next
- The class will appear in your shopping cart. Find the class and check the box next to the class.
- Scroll down and click on enroll.
- Confirm your class selection by clicking on finish enrolling.
- A confirmation will be displayed indicating "Success: This class has been added to your schedule".
**If the system will not allow you to register for a workshop, you may not be eligible. Contact the GAC, for further information.