Physics Course LabsMake-up Labs are scheduled for Monday, December 15. Please see your lab instructor for more information.
- Lab Schedule DATES Mark your calendar now!
- Introductory Physics Lab Manuals (20300, 20400, 20700, 20800)
- Intro Lab Teaching Assistants
- Advanced Lab Manual (37100)
- Introduction to NI ELVIS, by Professor Barry Paton, Dalhousie University
- Science Division (Math and Physics)
- There will be no Physics Department tutoring this semester. Introductory Physics classes (20300, 20400, 20700 and 20800) will have recitations on alternate weeks from the labs at the same time and same room as the labs.
In PBS's "Making Stuff Colder," David Pogue explores the frontiers of cold science from saving the lives of severe trauma patients to ultracold physics, where bizarre new properties of matter are the norm and the basis of new technologies like levitating trains and quantum computers.