Summer Semester (Session X)
Physics courses offered during the Extended session only:
21900, 32100, 32300
Summer 2015 Registration Appointments
Web Registration Appointment Schedule for Summer 2015
All current Degree
March, 11, 2015
All graduate Non Degree
March 18, 2015
All Undergraduate Non Degree
March 19, 2015
Spring 2015 Schedule
Students: Free lecture series by Prof. Michio Kaku on Friday, March 6 and Saturday March 7:
Physics Course LabsMake-up Labs are scheduled for Friday, May 15. Please see your lab instructor for more information.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT LAB REPORTS: MONDAY, MAY 18, 5:00 PM!
- Lab Schedule DATES Mark your calendar now!
- Introductory Physics Lab Manuals (20300, 20400, 20700, 20800)
- Intro Lab Teaching Assistants
- Advanced Lab Manual (37100)
- Introduction to NI ELVIS, by Professor Barry Paton, Dalhousie University
- Science Division (Math and Physics)
- There will be no Physics Department tutoring this semester. Introductory Physics classes (20300, 20400, 20700 and 20800) will have recitations on alternate weeks from the labs at the same time and same room as the labs.
In PBS's "Making Stuff Colder," David Pogue explores the frontiers of cold science from saving the lives of severe trauma patients to ultracold physics, where bizarre new properties of matter are the norm and the basis of new technologies like levitating trains and quantum computers.