Faculty and Staff Profiles
Division of Humanities and the ArtsDepartment
- A.B., Princeton University
- M.A., Ph.D., Indiana University
- Critical Reading and Writing I, Introduction to Poetry
- Representative British Writers of the Victorian Period
- Victorian Legacies
- Sensation and Melodrama
Primary Fields of Research:
- The Victorian Novel
- Victorian Theater
- Victorian Feminism and the Suffragettes
- Contemporary Adaptations of Victorian Literature
- "Imagined Audiences: The Novelist and the Stage." The Blackwell Companion to the Victorian Novel. Ed. Patrick Brantlinger and W. B. Thesing. Oxford: Blackwell Publishers, 2002. 207-24.
- "Finishing the Dissertation." The Chronicle of Higher Education Career Network. 1 April 2003.
- T. W. Robertson's Caste, and Harley Granville Barker's Waste. The Grolier Encyclopedia of Modern Drama.