WESTON SCHOLARSHIPS / INTERNSHIPS
Josh and Judy Weston Public Service Scholarships support undergraduates who work while studying. The program pays students who commit to performing 400 hours per year of public service. The program is open to full-time juniors and seniors from all majors.
- Tuition assistance of $2,500 per semester
- Career services and academic mentoring
- Policy briefings and workshops
- Preferred consideration for admission to graduate study in the PSM program, with possibility of tuition assistance.
- Students must demonstrate a sincere interest in public service
- Students must be full-time CCNY juniors or seniors
- Students must complete 200 hours of community service per semester
- Students must complete a public-policy minor
- Students must have and maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Internships must be in government agencies or nonprofit organizations
- Students must attend workshops, lectures, and meetings organized by the Public Service Management Program
Apply Here: Applications for the program are accepted in the Spring of each year. The deadline for fall admissions is April 1, 2014.
For more information on the Weston Program, please contact:
Assistant Director for Student Programs
Shepard Hall Room 1