Registration for Non-CUNY Visiting Students
Students who are currently enrolled in schools outside CUNY must provide the Office of Admissions with written permission from their home school, together with a completed non-degree application form. There is a non-refundable application fee of $65.
Visitors from other colleges may be restricted from taking courses in the Grove School of Engineering and Spitzer School of Architecture and in the English as a Second Language program. The Department of Mathematics may request that students take an examination to verify placement into specific courses.
Note:Non-degree students attending City College are not eligible to take courses on permit at another CUNY college.
- Visiting students must submit their application online or to the Office of Admissions (located in the Wille Administration building, room A-101).
- Refer to the summer session schedule of classes for course information and complete a registration form. Submit the completed registration form to the Office of the Registrar (located in the Wille Administration building, room 102).
- Students must meet course prerequisites as determined by the department and registration is subject to space availability.
- All Summer session bills must be paid by or before the due date. Summer session bill payments by cash, check, or money order may be made in person at the Bursar’s office located in the Wille Administration building, room A-103.
- If you cannot or choose not to attend your course, you must complete and submit a drop form to the Office of the Registrar (located in the Wille Administration building, room A-102) by or before the last day of registration to receive a 100% refund or avoid liability for tuition and fees. Students who drop a course after the last day of registration will receive a reduced refund (see the Academic Calendar for refund schedule).
- To withdraw from a class with the grade of "W", students must submit a withdrawal form. Withdrawal forms can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar, Wille Administration Building room 102 or the "I" Desk located in the North Academic Center (NA) lobby, room 1/205B. Visit the online Academic Calendar for additional dates and details. Staff are available for assistance, however, students are reminded that the college is closed for the July 4th holiday.