Summer at City
There are many reasons to take a course or two (or three) at City during this summer.
- Speed up graduation !
- Focus on that special course for your major !
- Explore a new interest and Choose an Elective in Another Field !
There is no better place to advance your academic career than at The City College of New York. Experience our beautiful campus with acres of greenery and historic buildings.
Degree-Seeking Student Non-Degree Student
NYS Resident Out of State NYS Resident Out of State
UG: $260/credit $535/credit $380/credit $800/credit
For graduate students: Cost per credit depends on the program.
Tuition rates listed do not include fees. For additional information on tuition and fees, please visit the Bursar's website.
These rates are only valid for summer semester.
- March 11, 2015 - Summer registration for CCNY students begins.
- March 18, 2015 - Summer registration for visiting students begins.
- June 1, 2015 - First day of Summer Extended Session & Summer Session One Classes.
- June 29, 2015 - First day of Summer Session Two Classes.
|Session 1||May 22, 2015||May 22, 2015|
|Session 2||June 19, 2015||June 19, 2015|
|Extended Session||May 22, 2015||May 22, 2015|
Please read the 2013 - 2015 Undergraduate Bulletin to ensure that you are prepared to take any course that has any prerequisites.
For more information, contact us: