Faculty Travel Program
The Office of the Provost is pleased to announce the FY15 Faculty Travel Program, which supports out-of-town faculty travel to:
- disseminate the results of research, creative activities or
other scholarly endeavors; or
- develop new funding opportunities.
- Domestic Funding Opportunity Travel
- Domestic Conference Travel
- International Conference Travel
The program is available to full-time faculty and funded from Indirect Cost Returns generated from external grants awarded to CCNY faculty. Faculty Travel awards are not designed to fund 100% of the expenses but rather to assist by defraying a significant portion of the travel costs. Faculty are always encouraged to explore other mechanisms to fund their trips.
Applications for travel in FY15 will be reviewed according to the schedule below. Faculty may submit applications at any time, but award decisions will be made three times per year. Faculty therefore may not receive an award decision before the start of their trip.
Round 1 - July 2014
- Application deadline: July 1
- Award decisions: July 15
- NOTE: In future years, Round 1 will take place in May (May 15 deadline and May 31 decisions)
Round 2 - September 2014
- Application deadline: September 15
- Award decisions: September 30
Round 3 - January 2015
- Application deadline: January 15
- Award decisions: January 31