City College will close today, January 26, 2015, at 3 p.m. due to inclement weather. Only essential personnel are expected to report to or remain at work for regular business hours. The college is closed Tuesday, January 27, 2015. Only essential personnel report to work.
Online Writing Lab (OWL)
Students may submit one paper a day up to two papers a week. For optimal feedback, provide details about the assignment, topic constraints, due dates, and any specifics in terms of help sought. Please accommodate this busy service by sending in work well ahead of the due date. Owl reviewers will economize responses on submissions longer than six pages. Please send documents in MS Word format. Owl reviewers do not fix drafts for students. Instead, we offer assessment, directional information, and useful links to assist with the writing process.
To submit a paper for review, please follow these instructions
1. EMAIL (you must email us from your CCNY email address)
2. Make SUBJECT: Your last name-Course and number (like this: Smith-Psych 10002)
3. Message should INCLUDE:
- Instructor's name
- Due date
- Number of pages
- Brief description of your assignment.
- Questions you have about the assignment.
4. ATTACH your paper (MS Word is preferred).
5. SEND it.