City College Dining Services offers a variety of convenient venues around campus. From Starbucks to Jamba Juice and Hale & Hearty soups, CCNY dining provides diners with options for a quick grab & go meal or snack to a nice sit down breakfast, lunch or dinner at our main Food Court located in the North Academic Center (NAC) 2nd floor. Dining locations open early to serve the morning rush to after dinner hours to satisfy those on the run between work and class or heading home after a long day.
Dining locations: Main Food Court on the 2Fl of the North Academic Center (NAC), Starbucks Rotunda - NAC 2fl, Bare Planet Cafe - NAC 1st Fl in the Hoffman Lounge, the Faculty Dining Room - NAC 3Fl, Marshak Cafe - lower level and the Towers convenience store. Additionally, there are snack & beverage vending machines located in all buildings offering a convenient option for those on the run or between classes. The CityONECardis accepted at all dining locations and many vending machines.
In addition, there have been several recent innovations to make your eating at CCNY a more enjoyable experience:
- Dining Dollar deposits to your CityONECard of $50 or more gets you an ADDED BONUS PLUS, students $ave sales tax on all dining purchases
- Student Dining Dollars expire May 31 of each year. Students are urged to use their Dining Dollars before May 31 at which time their account will be zeroed
- Voluntary Meal Plan options are available to all commuter and residents. Students save sales tax with every Dining Dollar purchase
- The Marshak Starbucks Cafe on the lower level has an expanded variety of coffee's, fresh baked goods & cold Pepsi products, fresh made salads and sandwiches
- Bare Planet located on the main level of the NAC in the student lounge offers fresh made-to-order chopped salads, fruit smoothies, frappuccino drinks, bubble tea and a variety of healthy and nutritious snacks and meals
New - Commuter & Resident Voluntary Meal Plan - 100% declining balance program offers discounts & bonus bucks
- Asian Moon introduced to the NAC Food Court - a hit to students and staff
- Freshly Juiced Fruits & Vegetables (Bare Planet Cafe)
- CCNY Noodle Bar