2017 - 2018 Self-Study Timeline
- The Accreditation Liaison Office and her team attend the MSCHE Self-Study Institute.
- Office of the Provost selects the Steering Committee co-chairs and members.
- The MSCHE staff liaison (Heather Perfetti) schedules the self-study preparation visit.
Spring & Summer 2016
- CCNY selects its self-study model.
- Office of the Provost and the Steering Committee determine the types of working groups required to prepare the self-study review.
- The Office of the Provost and the Steering Committee finalize the self-study design, including charge questions for the working groups.
- MSCHE staff liaison (H. Perfetti) conducts self-study preparation visit and approves the institution’s self-study design.
Fall 2016 & Spring 2017
- The Steering Committee oversees research and reporting by the working groups.
- The working groups involve the community in their research and preliminary drafts.
- The working groups submit their preliminary reports to the Steering Committee.
- MSCHE selects the evaluation team chair, and CCNY approves the selection.
- The evaluation team chair and CCNY select dates for the chair’s preliminary visit and for the team visit.
- CCNY sends a copy of the self-study design to the team chair.
Spring & Summer 2017
- MSCHE selects members of the evaluation team, and CCNY approves the selection.
- The Steering Committee receives draft text from the working groups and develops a draft self-study report, to be distributed during the first two weeks of the fall 2017 semester.
- The CCNY community and governing board review the draft self-study report.
- CCNY releases the draft self-study report to the evaluation team chair, prior to his/her preliminary visit.
- The evaluation team chair makes a preliminary visit to the campus in December 2017.
- If it chooses the selected-topics self-study model, CCNY can arrange to have an early document review prior to the team visit.
- CCNY prepares the final version of its self-study report by 30 December 2017.
Winter or Spring 2018
- CCNY sends the final self-study report to the evaluation team and to MSCHE at least six (6) weeks before the team visit.
- The evaluation team visits CCNY on 08 April - 11 April
- The evaluation team issues its report.
- CCNY prepares the institutional response.
Summer or Fall 2018
- The MSCHE Committee on Evaluation Reports meets and determines its action.
- The MSCHE action is announced to CCNY.