Online Home Health Aide Training
The City College of New York
The Office of Continuing and Professional Studies is proud to offer an
Online/Hybrid Home Health Aide Training Program!
We are excited to provide this training opportunity for YOU to become a Certified Home Health Aide in our Online/Hybrid Certified Home Health Aide Training Program!
RSVP NOW for Our Upcoming Orientation/Interview!
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Apr 7, 2021 01:00 PM (EST)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Our Program Will Start Soon!
April 19th - May 12th, 2021
Mondays - Thursdays
Hours: 10am - 4pm
SUBMIT YOUR OFFICIAL APPLICATION TODAY!
EXTENDED DEADLINE: APRIL 9TH, 2021 at 12:00PM
Applications received after this time will be reviewed based on seat availability.
In order to be considered for our program you MUST FULLY complete and submit an application at the following link:
Accepted Candidates will be notified by April 16th, 2021.
1. Please be sure to include your Full Legal Name, Current Address and Current Email
2. Please double check for errors or typos before submitting any of your information
3. Make sure to select 'The City College of New York' under College
4. Our Program is an Online/Hybrid Home Health Aide Training Program and results in a Home Health Aide Certification
5. Our Program DOES include an internship/work experience, please mark 'YES'
6.The tuition is being paid with a CUNY Scholarship, however, if you are accepted into the program, you are responsible to pay a Non-Refundable $25 Registration Fee
7. Our Home Health Aide Program is approved by the New York State Education Department. Once you have successfully completed the program, your name will be submitted to the New York State Department of Health registry.
8. You must have Legal Citizenship
9. You must be able to work at an assigned home care agency for a minimum of 60 days after training
10. You must be able to attend in-person Supervised Practical Training for a total of 16 hours in New York City
Don't forget to SUBMIT!