Assistant Dean for Administration and Finance
In consult with the dean of the CUNY School of Medicine, Ms. Daniel provides oversight and management of the resources that support the educational mission of the school. Areas of responsibility include budget and finance, human resources, procurement, facilities and information technology.
- Tracking our revenue and expenses
- Oversight of CSOM payroll
- Assisting with faculty and staff recruitment, and oversight processing of faculty and staff appointments
- Approval and processing of required resources (Procurement)
- Assisting in maintaining adequate facilities (including equipment) for Harris Hall and other CCNY education and research spaces
- IT (hardware, software and Wifi)
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) accreditation strategies and activities.
- Participating in the development and implementation of school-wide strategic planning to align the school’s targets and goals with the mission of the school and university.